Florence Arborist | Tree Service
Certified Arbor Care of Austin understands the unique requirements of the types of trees that grow in the Metro Austin and Florence, Texas area. Whether your trees need help with oak wilt management, mistletoe removal, ball moss removal or drought mitigation services, our team of Florence tree care professionals are ready to step in and help. And, we are efficient, precise and affordable for Florence arborist services, such as proper tree trimming and pruning, tree removal and stump grinding.
Complete Florence Tree Care Experts
We love trees and it shows. Our objective is to preserve trees, and our team of Florence tree care specialists is focused on preserving trees of all kinds. When you have a concern about a tree on your property, we are the tree care team to call. We offer specific helpful advice to keep your trees healthy. Certified Arbor Care of Austin has served Metro Austin and Florence since 2006 as a total tree care service.
Some of our Florence arborist services include:
- Tree removal
- Tree trimming
- Tree pruning
- Tree fertilization
- Stump grinding and removal
- Storm damage and emergency tree removal
- Lot clearing
- Spraying and fertilizing
- Hedge trimming
- Brush removal and hauling
- Oak wilt management
- Storm damage and emergency Tree Service
Tips for Caring for Your Trees in Florence, Texas
Trees provide so many advantages to our environment, including shade, fresh air and wind blockage, among other advantages. There are plenty of things you as a property owner can do to keep your valuable trees healthy.
To maintain healthy trees:
- Water newly planted trees, trees for the first two seasons and trees that are suffering from drought. Deep watering can also help with maintaining the health of the tree roots, but be careful not to overwater the tree.
- Use a couple of inches of mulch to protect your tree and maintain moisture, but don’t let the mulch touch the tree trunk.
- Be careful and selective when pruning. Mild pruning after seasonal growth is fine, and cutting off dead branches is okay.
- Use the services of a professional Florence arborist for more advice on watering, pruning, trimming, fertilizing and other ways you can make the most of the trees on your property.
A Background as Certified Tree Care Experts
As members of the International Society of Arboriculture, the Society of Commercial Arboriculture and American Society of Consulting Arborists, we have the Florence tree care service qualifications, experience and equipment to handle routine tree care work for big projects, including tree removal and emergency tree care. An Accredited Business with Better Business Bureau with the top rating of A+, Certified Arbor Care offers total tree care services in Metro Austin, including:
- Barton Creek
- Bee Cave
- Blue Lake
- Cedar Park
- Del Valle
- Dripping Springs
- Horseshoe Bay
- Hudson Bend
- Johnson City
- Lago Vista
- Marble Falls
- New Braunfels
- Oak Hill
- Round Rock
- San Marcos
- Sun City
- Sunrise Beach Village
- The Hills
- Westlake Hills